Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happiness is when...

..She decides to wet her hands in the kitchen for her 여보 even though she has little experience in cooking..

I sneaked into the kitchen quite a few times and I got shoo-ed out everytime... but still I managed to capture this 'once in a blue moon' event ..

Lunch menu for Saturday :

1.Seared Salmon
2.Mixed Vegetables
3.Tempura Prawns
4.Clam Miso Soup

Man..I ate so fast..I forgot to take a picture of the bento lunch box...
( psst...by the time she finished cooking.. I was already dying of hunger HAHA... nah la.. just kidding baby :) )

Baby...just wanna say thank you for cooking lunch that day, waking up early to visit the supermarket...the 200% effort and love put into the preparation.... it tasted AWESOME..the tempura prawns especially when dipped into the jap soya sauce..heavenly...I would never know that it was your first time cooking the dishes if u hadn't told me.. I would happily be your guinea pig if it tasted this good all the time... I will be a happy pig.. lol :x

deep down inside..I was really happy... you just never fail to light up my whole day

Appreciate and love u lots :)

No comments:

Post a Comment