Saturday, May 22, 2010

Wohooo

Now both of our exams are over. Finally huh? Hahaha... baby must had felt like a truckload of worries being lifted off her in a split second when you passed up that paper and walked out of that lecture room....with your head held high... all your efforts paid off in the end.. I'm happy for you :)

Next week is my graduation..then following would be yours. I kinda realised we're always chasing each other in different ways.. like how you finished FT1..and I'm still trying to finish it...

Time to re-schedule the projected timeline baby..lotsa adjustments and new places to visit...things to experience...which reminds me...just 8 more days...

Say that I'm naive, or whatever. We were meant for each other (woohoo cheesy stuff) l thank God I found you :)

Love you baby and Good morning! I'm coming over soon...hang on k. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment