Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Birthday updates.... :D

Not only am i blessed by my cg peeps, amazingly, I was so so blessed by my secondary school friends. At first both me n Pui cheng was thinking to meet out since our birthday are just 3 days apart and just do a simple birthday gift exchange. Yet, with my dearest yu jie around... this simple thought am no longer that simple. Yu jie thought of so much different games..... n every game the both of us played (me n puicheng). We both received a gift at the end of the game..... Woof! and in the end..... we played a total of 5 games, receiving 5 different presents and a bonus present in the end with one gift exchange from the "birthday girls" itself... LOL Am blessed with the presence of my secondary school friends, yu jie + yu jie's boyfriend, shirley, zhiwei, pui cheng and not forgetting my dearest yeo-bo... :DDDDD



These are all the presents that I've received until my chair can hardly contain... (including the cute tweety balloon) haha

Also, on my actual birthday itself... in the morning, I received a small surprise from baby lim...
and.... Ta DA....

and ... after work, in the evening, baby Lim brought me to a romantic place called "Modesto's" which is an Italian restaurant somewhere near Mount Elizabeth hospital to celebrate my birthday...


and during this awesome special night, he gave me a camera and tiara .....


awwwwww... isn't he sweet... :DDDD this are some photos we took there at the Italian restaurant ....

(click on the photo for a bigger view)

and... at night, when baby Lim sent me home, at my place.... he surprise me once again with...


This !.... :)

Ta DA....


and me being so happy with my crown.... I am proud to say I'm a super blessed princess... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment