Monday, March 7, 2011

Time flies.... As you can see.. the last post was dated Dec 2010 ! LOL!! This shows how busy we both were that we neglected on our poor blog.. Anyways, 2011 is indeed a better year compared to 2010. Breakthroughs upon breakthrough started to flow in... 2011 is a year that our church will be moved to our promise land -> Suntec City Convention Hall in just one more week's time! 2011 is a year that my graduation ceremony will be held -> 30th April 2011... 2011 is a year where our church will start with the church wide bible study held every 1st week of the month from March onwards...

2011 is a year where baby will start serving as a guitarist in children church more frequently. 2011 is a year where promotions in our careers, in our ministry, in our cell group, in our spiritually life starts kicking in. Truly, I just want to thank God for 2010. But more importantly, I want to thank God for 2011. Because in his words, he says that greater things has yet to come. It's never going to be easy but I know in this year, it's going to so much more exciting and adventurous.. Thank you Jesus for allowing me to know him. I never regret once loving Jesus, and I know that with Jesus, nothing is impossible. I just need to be a little patience and wait for God's timing. Because God is never too early or too late. He will always be just on time. :)

Lord Jesus, thank You that as I offer my life to You, You take my life and You work in Your timing and in Your way to bring maturity and growth. It isn’t my job to do this, Lord. I can trust all of my future into Your hands and know that as I draw close to You and Your heart, You will work Your transformation and growth in my life. You alone will prepare me for all that lies ahead and I don’t need to have my ‘cope’ plan in place. Lord, thank You for the peace and rest that this brings to my heart – to simply know You are in charge. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment