Sunday, March 21, 2010

Top10 stuffs which I love my baby most for

Guess baby must be still ZZZZzzzz at this timing... :P
And since he wrote 10 things he know about me in 2 minutes, I shall post the top 10 stuffs which I love my baby most for... (:

#1: I love my baby for being strict, demanding and easily jealous... (because this shows how much he values me) *sweet*
#2: I love my baby for being so good-looking at all times ;)
#3: I love my baby for always loving me so so so much....
#4: I love my baby for always solving the conflicts we have on the day of conflict itself.
#5: I love my baby for always putting me in his priority.
#6: I love my baby for all the sweet words he whispered into my ear to reassure his love for me.
#7: I love my baby for all the romantic actions he showed me
#8: I love my baby for the way he love God wholeheartedly and loving people fervently
#9: I love my baby for having the attitude of "want to do it, just do it"...
#10 I love my baby for always being there for me and being able to tolerate all my flaws/nonsense

Truly LOVE him so so MUCH ! indeed, he is the best gift, God has given me ! Thank You Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment