Wednesday, July 7, 2010

smile

Yesterday night, baby accompanied me to meet with my financial consultant,Aloy. It really really felt like we're already married HAHA :p I think it's important for couples to make decisions together and letting each other know what is happening, may it be big or small matters. In a little way, it really shows how important is the other party :)

And ah ha! Yes, we bought a couple ring together. It was really a new experience, standing over the glass display, looking at the different rings, testing them one after another. We were the only ones at Couple Lab that day choosing rings, with so many people walking past and staring...jealous mayb? HAHAHA. But yea, baby was kinda shy with all the attention..oops..i mean us ;P Nevertheless, it was a happy memory (:


This is mine, with her name engraved inside it. The salesgirl also asked whether we wanted to engrave our anniversary date on it, I was thinking that would be too easy on baby man!...so I refused the offer and wanted baby to remember it by heart instead :p (which of course she already did )

After all that, we had a really funny debate on who should had bought the ring instead. Eg. The girl should had gotten it for the guy...don't you guys think so too??? hahaha. But there's a reason behind that statement. That's because I wanted the first ring that I present to her to be the proposal ring...the one with the big huge carrot..I mean diamond.. Women's best friend Hahaha.

But anyway,it doesn't matter. I bought it still. To mark a milestone in this wonderful relationship ,to let you know that I'm committed to you , to let the other girls know i'm taken, to be reminded of you each and everytime I look at it and to tell you that... I love you :)

psss *whispers* On another note, buying the proposal ring is now sooo much easier..since I already know her ring size HAHA!

Now for some randoms, last friday night, the spirit of adventurous-ness came upon me after the CG dinner. After much persuasion from Aloy the devil, we decided to head out to the nearest bar to get a drink. So me,baby,val,lou and aloy went to get a drink. It was my virgin experience drinking beer. Heard that Hoegarden was pretty good and smooth, I ordered a mug and shared with baby. After finishing half of the mug, I couldnt help but to feel light headed, hot and ...cranky... I'm pretty sure im not drunk cauz i didnt blurt out any secrets to baby..hahaha..(nah la..no secret..I already told you everything baby )

My whole body turned red..like a cooked prawn...just half a mug..can u believe it?? just half?? baby drank the other half and is still in perfect working condition...


Before I knew it, I was having a bad headache...went to the toilet and merlion-ed. Decorated the toilet bowl with some abstract art. Puked once while walking and another time on some tree.
Went back to baby's house and puke some more until my entire Ajitei dinner was emptied from my stomach.

It was one of the most horrible experience I've ever had but at the same time, it was kinda sweet with baby being beside me, bringing me biscuits..panadols..water.. and spoon-feeding me mash potatoes before turning in for the night...then waking up to see baby fast asleep right beside in the morning... (: Thanks for taking care of me! Your bf has zero alcohol tolerance....hahaha..man...

We started the week off with a nice buffet dinner at Mariott,some pictures here and there...for more info, kindly read baby's post hahaha :p

love u baby and see ya guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment