Monday, October 11, 2010

Happenings


It's been a fun-filled month so far, I'm still awaiting for the 27th of October. wohooo. It's my princess's hatchday! Haha. I already gave her;her 1st present. Yea her 1st. I intended to give her 3. But for some reason, I think I can only handle one more. I overestimated myself hahaha. But anyway. From the looks of it, She loved her first present and pops it in her handbag all day. You wanna know what it is? Nah I'm not telling. Hahahaha. Wait til she blogs about it after her birthday. And if you think her birthday is awesome, wait til you see our annivesary next month haha!

Keeping you guys on ya' toes :P and that includes her ;) I hope im not sabotaging myself by pulling the expectations all the way to the peak.

This year has been a really eventful one for her. Transitions and changes. She graduated! Started work, Took on all the challenges that came in her way with positivity and courage. Braved the storms and adapted to whatever that crashed into her. And she's still alive and kicking. Stronger. I'm so proud of her :)

It has also been a roller coaster ride for both of us as a couple. There was definitely quarrels, arguments, fights then reconciliation, compromising, lots of coaxing and what not. But after it all, we now understand each other better. and most importantly, we drew closer :)Now she need not say anything, just by looking at her, I know what she's thinking Hahaha..nah im kidding. But I do know which toes of her...if I step on it..accidentally or purposely...she will definitely...without a shadow of doubt..flare up like a cat with those claws drawn from what seemed like innocent paws of hers. LOL :X




We went for my friend's wedding yesterday on the 10 of October 2010, What a nice date! It was my first time going to a solemnisation ceremony where the couples exchanged vows. Then there was the luncheon. It was at Conrad Centennial Hotel, by the pool. It was a private event so there was not much guests, maybe around 40-50. But the buffet spread was just awesome. I could feel my belly after the wedding HAHA! Well. I'm so happy for them. Such a cute couple, may you guys have a fun-filled and blissful marriage with lotsa kids. Congratulations Lawrence and Michelle!

On a side note, Baby had a mini surprise for me when she came back from shopping with one of her gf just a few days back. She bought me a miniature guitar, it looks realllly nice. From the sunburst paint, glossy finish! It even came with the case and all. It's weird how it's her birthday month and she's giving me gifts. But who cares. I love it! hahaha. I love the guitar baby! Love you ! It's on my desk right now :D





Stay tuned y'all! Love you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment