Friday, October 22, 2010

Life is so unfair to me at times....

Life is indeed so unfair to me at times... I'm working like the hell out of myself yet... my baby is enjoying life to the max. He has on 2 days course, which serve him 1 breakfast buffet, 1 buffet hi-tea, and international lunch buffet for the first day, 1 breakfast buffet, lunch at a posh looking Chinese restaurant at level 2 of Riverview hotel , and 1 hi-tea buffet for the second day! And the amazing thing is it's ALL FREE ! He is so blessed to be able to work in such an awesome company. (but then, he still doesn't know how to appreciate, and keep wanting to change job/company.) *sigh..... Also, most importantly this 2 days of trainings/course are held during his office hours, which also meant that he is going for course and still earning his normal 2 days pay !!!! Oh My... What an awesome and blessed life he has..................... anyways, as for me, no matter good or bad, I will still praise the Lord with all my heart. Also, I just wanna thank God and praise the Lord for such blessing over baby's life... :))))

SEE SOME OF THE PICTURE BELOW.... ;) DAY 1 and 2...
(His international buffet)
(His breakfast/hi-tea)
(His lunch, @ a posh Chinese restaurant)

Anyways, you guys must be wondering where I got the photos from... it's from my beloved baby of course.. he sent it to me to provoke and make me real jealous... :P
Haha... no lah... he sent to me to share his joy... *sort of to update me of where is he, and what is he doing... * :D
Oh ya.. not forgetting, there's one photo he sent me too, and I wanna share with you guys because among all the photo he sent, this is the one which I love the most...


which is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
This! DA LA....


So sweet... isn't it? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment