Tomorrow will be my first day of work at this new company, SAA (Singapore Accounting Academy). I don't know or understand why, but my heart has been so uncertain these few days. There are many worries and fear in my heart. It's just felt like I'm going through a crisis now. I'm feeling really down, emotional, afraid and nervous. I'm so unsure how the working environment will be there at SAA, how are the people/colleagues going to react when I'm there. Will they like me or isolate me? What will the workload be like? Will I enjoy myself being there? Although, it's a 6 months contract, but it's still a contract..... I'll be bonded there for 6 months. Where is my faith, Grace? What happened to you?
However, I still wanna thank God for this new job. Putting aside all my worries, anxieties... I am praying that God will pour down his wisdom, favor of man, blessings over blessings, good colleagues, good team, good leader/supervisor over in my life. I pray that God will not shortchange me although I'm feeling so uncertain, so assured now. I pray that the work will be something that I enjoyed best, and through this, I wanna impact lives of others. I wanna be such a good and encouraging friend to them, that I'll be one that will light up the whole room when I stepped in and not stepped out.
I pray that I'll be the head and not the tail. I pray that God will send all his angels to guide every each step of my way. I pray that God's guidance, provision, protection will be with me every single hour, minutes, seconds of my life. God... I surrendered completely. Use this empty vessels of mine to do a mighty move of God. Little is my cup, but I just want to empty and give a 100% to you. Help me Lord, I pray. Thank you Jesus for all your mighty move. Thank you for your favor, your protection and your grace. Encourage me Lord! Allow me to walk in faith and not by sight. Knowing that you are the leader over my life, and everything you have in stored for me will be the BEST.
Thank you Jesus for all your blessing.
Indeed, Greater things has yet to come, greater things are still to be done in the city. The song is dedicated to you O lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment