Thursday, November 17, 2011
I know that you are for me...
Indeed Jesus is for ME... (: To him, I give him praise for this new career to come, as a Reservation Executive in Treetop Executive Residence! (: (: (:
Praise the Lord for all his goodness, his grace and his strength...
Indeed, we are more than Conquerors! "What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31(NIV)
Hallelujah ! I pray that in this new chapter of my life, I know that Jesus is for me, I know he will never forsake me of my weaknesses, to remind me who I am in him... I pray that I can be able to commit my all, my 100% in the hands of the Lord.
I commit my all unto the Lord, from this day onwards, may the Lord be of my strength, who leads me in and don't not put me on tests. I pray that he will increase my capacity yet, in him, I will not feel weary in doing good. In Matt 11:28, it says: "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
Thank you Jesus for all your promises, I pray all these in Jesus's mighty name, Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment