Thursday, October 27, 2011

21st Birthday Celebration

One of the days during the week, (before my 21st birthday Celebration), I received a sms being ask me to lead the cell group testimonial, I was really in a dilemma, thinking of whether should I take up the job, as in my position, seriously what is there to thank God for?

Before the celebration, I received so many messages from Facebook, sms and whats app that my friends are so busy with their lives that they are all unable to turn up for my 21st birthday.

To me, if you put me with a little importance in your heart, you will try no matter how hard to turn up during that day.

Therefore, I was really undergoing a time of depression, I teared as I was so heartbroken to see and feel that I am nothing in so many of my friend's lives and heart.

While I was thinking to reject leading cell group's testimonial, the Holy Spirit rebuked me, saying why am I so upset and even thinking to reject? the Holy Spirit speaks to me that, Grace, your 21st birthday is coming, all the expenses are all paid off, this day should be a joyous occasion ! You should not feel depressed for those whom placed you of no importance but instead REJOICE for those whom are coming !

Hence, I decided to take up the job to lead. After that, I remembered that I once said that I would thank the Lord no matter I am going through the most beautiful times of my life or the most miserable times of my life.

God never failed me, this 21st Birthday Celebration was really more than expected! I felt that I had the best 21st birthday Celebration EVER ! Indeed, All PRAISE BELONGS TO JESUS ! Love Him so much! Everything went on so well and smooth. It was AMAZING ! (: (: (:

I was so so so happy to see many of them surprising me with their presence. I simply love all of them individually so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment